Friday, May 29, 2009

Women's World Series

It is the Women's World Series of Softball right now. And I love it, softball everyday. Which means I can be in my happy place more and more often!
Tonight I'm going to Aaron and Ari's concert. Then afterwards we're going to Ari's for Lasagna and a movie. Lasagna is my favorite food btw. If you had missed out. I pretty much did nothing in school today. It was really boring, and pointless... again. I hate it being the end of school, because then everything is just a big waste of time. My English teacher let us listen to our MP3 players and just "Do the study guide" Which nobody did. I didn't do it... Maybe a quarter of it, then I gave up. Come on 10 what are you doing! You should've had that! You let that get right past you, it wasn't a hard hit! OK. Whatever!
And my converse on.... My glow in the dark with pink fat laces converse on!
Wizard Rock is so cool, I was listening to it in English today and chase was like, "Alex, you are such a loser" And I was like, "SAVE THE QUIBBLER!!" Haha, I'm so cool. NOT. All right, Hope my dad gets home soon, we're supposed to be getting haircuts soon. All right. Later fans and friends! ... And stalkers.

No comments: