Sunday, May 17, 2009

This Weekend

I love the weekends. This weekend was pretty darn good! I mean, ya, I had to go camping when I was sick, but I did get better. And ya, I Went to a second year camp meeting that I didn't even have to go to, but... I'm ahead of all the other YCL's who didn't go. And maybe those girls will like me better. :) Here's hoping. And yes, I sat around for hours to play in a twenty minute parade with a shrieking piccolo in my ear that I can barely play, but... I was around my friends, and that will ALWAYS make me feel better. I went to the regional dance last night, it was kind of actually REALLY far away, but I had an AMAZING time, Dancing (or not dancing because all the fast songs were lame, and it was impossible to dance to them!) And you know Church is always a good end to a weekend. I went to this court of honor. Where lots of worthy young men got awards and such from scouting. It was really great, and I saw some friends that I really enjoy being with! Haha, Yeah, actually looking back on this weekend, I've got to say, it was actually good. Such a happy time. And now I'm going to spend the rest of the night listening to Weezer, the Killers, and eating anything I can scrounge up! Goodbye those few friends who MAYBE actually care enough to read my bloggy blog blog! :)

I could never touch you, I think it would be wrong, I've got your letter, You've got my song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your bloggy blog blog, jim jim jimmy jim jimmy jim jim. But wait, you're not jim jim jimmy jim jimmy jim jim, he's jim jim jimmy jim jimmy jim jim. Riiiiiight. MTI!

maren