Sunday, May 24, 2009

Movie Night and Chilly hOUSE

Yes, my house is super cold!
We had movie night at my house last night, and I must say, it was pretty darn awesome. We watched Surf's up, it was really fun, then we watched Nick and Nora's infinite play list, which was... OK. Not my favorite movie, Aileen was right, definitely not a movie I would go see in theatres. But it was a good night.
UGh, My house is SO COLD!
Everyone was feeling the cold air last night, I went and turned up the air like ten times! And still, cold, I think my parents were turning it back down every time I turned it up. Man, I'm under covers and it's still insanely cold! I should go to bed sometime soon. No school for memorial day!
Mad world..... Mad world.. Children waiting for the day they feel good, Happy birthday happy birthday and I feel the way that every child should, went to school and was very nervous no one knew me, hello teacher tell me whats my lesson, look right though me, and I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad, and that's all I can remember, Mad world.
OK too cold, going to bed. Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. WE were supposed to watch nick and nora together. Oh well, I guess you forgot.