Thursday, May 21, 2009

MORP!!!

Yes, I'm going to morp tomorrow, it's like backwards prom, well not "Like" it actually IS backwards prom! I'm am like... SUPER EXCITED! Tomorrow is probably going to go by slow, because I'm going to be really pumped up for it! I need a bright shirt, I was going to go to Target and but a cool shirt, but dad's taking me to Target, so probably not. I'll probably just wear my bright yellow shirt or something. Weather it's funny or not!
I have my softball banquet tonight, I don't really want to go, but I kind of have to. I might leave earlier though, because Jackie is going to the movies, and need stop be home by eight or something! When I'm away she puts her make-up on the shelf. We're talking about this softball team that Dan wants me to do, and I don't know if I want to, I want to play softball, but I don't want to give up all that time to it, not right now anyways, but during the summer it might be OK. We'll have to talk tonight. It's a difficult decision that will probably just take up a lot of my time, but I kind of.. Want to do it? Lots of people say I should, my dad, John, Caleb, and Anne. But Maren doesn't want to, so I
ll probably have to talk to her about that. OK... What to do about morp and my shirt, maybe I'll get it anyways, and Dad will just have to deal! OK, I'm going to go look at shirts and such!

No comments: