Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yay! My Internet is Back!

Praises to the LORD above, and the cox lady! Because the Internet is now working again! It was out, and I swear it felt like I was having withdrawls! I've filled my time with xfiles and Texting.
I've got some really good chapstick, it's strawberry, and it is totally awesome!
And now my Internet is back, and I'm in heaven. Haven't gone to YouTube yet, but I bet it'll be loaded with goodies for me to check out.
We had a back to the future marathon on Friday night, at Caleb's house. It was Super Fun, I hadn't seen Back to the future in a while. I'd forgotten a lot of it. I've got the next movie night And I'm thinking, maybe... if the parade gets done early on Saturday. We could do it then, otherwise, it would have to be next week. Because I'm going camping, and you know... For some reason, that just doesn't seem like I'll be able to have people over at my house....
Ya, I'm gonna be in the Heldarado parade next week, and I know it's surprising, but I'm not too excited. I'd rather be hanging out with some people. Aight friends. I'm going to go check the rest of my Internet connections. Bye

No comments: