Sunday, May 10, 2009

All right, Judge ye not. This is a very random 50 Questions.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
On my couch watching Xfiles
2. Who are you in love with?
Like I'm gonna tell a computer, you can't keep a secret. ;D
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I guess, when I was little.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Surprisingly.... No.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
When I went and got my super fly easter dress!
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
NO, I isn't.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I dunno, I don't own the car. Ask my parents. I'm guessing yes.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
When we went to mesquite and I drove on the freeway... I'm extreme.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, last time I went to the movies was last weekend, when we went and saw wolverine.
10. Are you hot?
I'd like to think so... Oh, you mean temprature, well, actually it is a bit warm right now.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
The slushy juice at the bottom of a snowcone.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Bright yellow shirt and some BYU basketball shorts
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash ALL THE WAY
14. Last food that you ate?
Milky Way, I'm so unhealthy.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Ummm, is it wrong to say sitting on the couch texting and watching Xfiles, because that's what I was doing.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yup, this bright yellow shirt, and a cool greenish one.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Softball on thursday. And I don't plan on running for a while.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Varsity Gormon Game. It was boring, I wanted to go home the whole time.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Dog... I guess. Or a.. No, Dog, that's pretty much it.
20. Your dream vacation?
When the Harry Potter theme park becomes for real, there... on a date, because then it would be perfect!
21. Last person's house you were in?
Other than my own... Probably Caleb's, for movie night.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Dog Bite, when I was eight. 25 stitches, didn't hurt the worst, but it hurt the longest.
23. Have you been in love?
I'd like to think so.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Ya, a lotta people, for different reasons.
25. Last play you saw?
Ummm, I truly can't remember, I watch a lot of plays.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Act like myself, and hop eit's good ebough.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Texting... I'm lame.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Don't have myspace, facebook, Probably Caleb.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Going camping this weekend. Does that count?
30. Ever go to camp?
Ummmm, read the one above this.
Girls camp every summer for the last four years!
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
In like, elementary school.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Which temple will I be married in.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No, I'm a simple girl.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Most likely. Swine Flu's on the loose.
35. Where is your best friend?
Probably at her house.
36. How is your best friend?
IDK actually, our texts have been short and sweet.
37. Do you have a tan?
You have no idea how bad a farmers tan I have right now!
38. What are you listening to right now?
Weezer: Surf Wax America
39. Do you collect anything?
Spoons, anything Harry Potter. Ticket stubs from just about anywhere I go.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My sister.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
When I yelled, "Naked Man!" And my mum ran a red light. Good Times...
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Um, ya. Who doesn't?
43. What does your last text message say?
Ugh, Fine, be that way.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Not usually, depends I guess.
45. Last time you took a shower?
Oh, this is gonna sound gross... Yesterday, at like 5.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
You have no idea how badly I need to go wash some clothes. Ask my mum, it's terrible.
47. What is your heritage?
English I think. Indian, hungarian, and Irish baby!
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I'd liek to think so.
49. Are you rich?
Heck no! Far from it!
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping, what kind of a girl do you think I am!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

36. not terrible, I suppose.

48. Yes Yes Yes... YES!

Anonymous said...

#50. a naughty girl. ;]
lawl.
ilys.