Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost Done

School Is almost over! I am so ready to be out, so I can hang with my friends, and just enjoy this summer! Once I get past the camps, I think this summer will be pretty Chillax! Just watching movies, and I am SO planning some TV show marathons! Because those are the best!
This song is stuck in my head, "I'll catch you" Brownie points if you remember who it's by... Because I might have forgotten. Something Kids. Remembering, jinx removing! Don't worry I'll catch you!Don't ever worry. Ugh, I've quoted this song like... fifty time on her, I should stop, You're probably ALL getting bored.
Drum Major Auditions were today! So exciting, I think I did good, I had a lot of confidence and Maren said that was really good, because the others really didn't. We find out tomorrow, but I'm not really bummed if I don't get it, because Anne and Jose are good candidates too.
And you know I'm yours, and I know you're mine, and that's for all time.
Great... Weezer's in my head now!
I ate a TV dinner when I came home, I'm still not hungry, which is amazing, because I totally would've thought that I was! Oh OH and you're Mary Tyler Moore.
My photography teachers name is Ms. Maureen Moore. We like to annoy her! Good times, well, mutual tonight, dunno what we;re doing, dunno if I even want to go. Don't know if I even can. Jackie's concert.. Ugh, I hope I don't have to. Nothing against Jackie playing, I love her but I don't know if I want to sit thought like.. TWO hours or so of playing, and that's mainly just Mr. Matta Talking! Nothing against him either, I love the guy, but I don't go to a concert to hear him talk!
Everyday I want to be with, well I've lost the Battle and I'm losing the war. OK, New song, I've actually even forgotten the title to this song.

No comments: