Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What to say To you (Read this Like A poem, I'm experamenting)

I want to say something, but I don't. Because this isn't the place to, so I'll keep it now. And we'll talk later, maybe.... Because it's harder to talk about this. And it shouldn't be... But you don't see me as the same person, to you I'm another person. Because WE aren't the same, and I hope that changes. I am different, and I didn't think it was a bad thing, and if I was to tell you an answer, I don't believe it would help, let me get out the story, let it come out to the open... So you can understand it all perfectly. Because as of now, neither of us understands the other, and a third party representative isn't going to help, it's just too confusing. And I will cry... Yes, tears will be present, and you won't see them, because I can only let them out when I'm alone, because we don't see each other, and we don't understand each other. And I miss US, but right now what can I do? I can say I'm sorry, but I still can't see you, because we're too far away, and friends shouldn't be, Not like this... EVER. And things are misunderstood. And I can't remember anything, ever, and I don't know why. You say something, or maybe I dream it and I think my dream is real, then I seem like I don't care, but I do care, I just can't remember! This is a bottle of Acid, and the base will hopefully counterbalance the effects....

Again, this was kind of supposed to be a poem, and to most people it's just me rambling. So, read it like a poem, and leave it at that, and unless you're who you know you are, don't look at it as anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. nice chem. reference
2. this doesn't make a whole lot of sense
3. yes, we do need to talk
4. That song "my life would suck without you"... well, my life DOES and has been sucking without you