Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today Is FREAKIN TIGHT!

So... Actually my day was pretty boring, like it has been the last couple days! Nothing going on in any of my classes, just busy work if anything. But... After school... We found out who the Junior Drum majors are for next year! And... They ARE Me and ANNE! YAY! So exciting! Then I did my Tie Dye shirts, you know... washed it out, and it looks SO AWESOME! I'm gonna wear it tomorrow, to school and probably;y to movie night. It's Aaron's and Ari's concert, then afterwards dinner and Movie at Ari's house. It's going to be pretty darn awesome! I'm... Dare I say it... Excited maybe? Haha, well.... I'm going to try my hardest not to put any song lyrics in here... For the first time in... A long time!
I'm in my happy place right now. Listening to my play list, watching softball on ESPN on mute. Blogging and eating chocolate. Yes, this is a very happy place! Charlotte Morgan plays for Alabama, she's up at bat now, I want Michigan to win this, so hopefully our pitcher will being the hammer down right now. Come on number 44.... YES! Strike! That's what I'm talking about, come on, one more! Oooooh, Ball, You can do this! Ya, that;s right communicate... OH NO! She hit the ball! Straight at the second baseman! And.... She's OUT! Way to end the inning ladies!
OK..... Well, You've been to my happy place, and if you'll pardon my rudeness... LEAVE!
JK

1 comment:

ZackU said...

Congratulations Ale x you really deserve it and like i said it was between you and Anne and luckily you both got it lol