Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And Rapunzel has been given a Garden

Yes... I have. And today is a happy day. Not really given permission, but no sneaking around. This really makes me happy. And like... unless you know for real what's going on this won't make any sense to you! But, he's a good guy, and Mum and Dad know it now. He's got my same standards, so there's nothing to worry about!
Can you sleep as the sound hit your ears? One at a time. An unspoken balance here. The bridge for so many years, That I should stare at receivers, to receive her. Isn't fair. Don't worry I'll catch you. Don't worry I'll catch you. Don't ever worrrrrrrrrry. Your arms in mine, anytime. Wouldn't trade anything, you're still my everything. To my surprise, before my eyes, You arrive. Don't worry I'll catch you, don't worry I'll catch you, don't ever worry. Still breaking old habits, habits. You pull the wool over me, I can see everything. Everything...... Remembering, Grace removing?
Don't worry I'll catch you, don't worry ill catch you, don't ever worry. No need for reminding, you're still all that matters to me.
(This is a song)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaay Alex!

maren