Monday, May 11, 2009

Ready for this: I'm extreme

Today was Monday, and yes, I had a bad case of the Mondays. It was just one of those days that seemed to go on forever! And it's almost not fair, because It was an A day, and who likes A days? Not me, that's for sure. Ya, but B days aren't the best either, you know what, I just want school to be over with, it would be so much easier, and I would be having so much more dun! What with all the camps I'm going to, Ya, busy summer, but it'll be a really GOOD summer, I'm pretty Darn excited for it.
Oh, funny story, there was this game against like Clark or Durango or some team like that, and I was in the batters box, and I almost got hit right, and I jumped out of the box, then I had to get back in, and I said, "Oh Dear" and the catcher for the other team was like, "Wow, I've never heard someone say that before" Haha, you guys probably don't find it funny, but at the time... it was really funny, we were just like.. equals at that point, didn't matter how much softball we'd played, we were just laughing... Those are the kind of games I like. Wish we had more of them.
Speaking of which, a good friend of mine asked me this, " If I could do anything in the world right now without limitations, what would it be" And you know what I said, "I'd just want to be watching TV with you, because it's comfortable." And I know to a lot of people, that doesn't seem all to great, but to me... It sound great! OK, You Guys don't even really care about my ramblings. You've probably stopped even reading, I'm a boring person, I get it!

PS: Can't. Stop. Listening. To. Weezer.
Look up the song "No one else" It's stuck in my head, I really like it. Oh, Or "Across the Sea!" That might be mine and my friends song now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and we all know which friend that is.