Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Weekend gone, another week wishing it were the weekend

Yes, it's true, I'm not going to deny it, I spend the whole week wishing it were Friday or Saturday night. My house is crazy cold right now, but if I want a blanket, I'm going to have to take out my earplugs, but I'm listening to one of my favorite songs, and it just won't be the same if I were to pause it, no... that wouldn't work out in any way at all!
It's a B day, it's a Monday, Lately Mondays haven't agreed with me, they've kinda turned their back and let me have the crappy side of them. Which I don't like.
OK, well... my song's over, so I'm going to get a blanket, maybe I'll write a random post after school today... Hmmm think about that, two posts in one day! Maybe it'll just make your Monday! Or not.....

No comments: