Friday, May 15, 2009

401... Yep that's right 401st entry!

It's nothing to cry about!
Bad news, good news. Poor news, newspaper. What do all of these have in common? NOTHING!
Man, aren't I SO funny.
So, as you all know, I've been feeling ill these past few days. And we're going camping today, and I'm not excited, because I DON'T FEEL GOOD! But, I've got to go camping and get the rest of the ward sick, maybe I'll just sit in the tent the whole time feeling gross.
Maren and I sat in her car for awhile after she had dropped me off. It was nice, she made me feel a lot better, and I'm not going to blog about what we talked about, because like... Nobody but Maren will really know what it means. So... Pointless, because she's the only person who I care about remembering that conversation, and she'll remember it all right, even with her poor memory! Haha
I was in a weird mood today, Like, I wanted to Just sit there and feel gross, but I also wanted to move around and jump and yell random things. It was so weird. I hate when I'm in that kind of mood, makes me feel like an idiot!

OK, my mum is probably going to go off on me in the comments for this, but I'm about to talk about texting. My mum thinks that my txting is beyond anything ever in the whole world! I think it's easier to text rather than saying to people, I can say more things, and it's easier, and I don't have to interrupt people. My mum says, "You don't talk to us like you used to" But, actually that's because I'm a teenager. Not because of txting. Yes, I am a teenager, and I say things, because I having teenage angst I guess,I don't know why else they would think I'm so terrible. But seriously, I'm not a bad kid, I guess you can argue that I am.
And whatever you have to say in the comments mum, I'm sure I'm wrong and you're right about everything, because you said so, And it's fine with me. I'm just venting, don't take any of this personal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes you are a good kid... anyone who would still be friends with me even if i were... well, we'll call it special... is an amazing person. :D

maren