Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Luv Lola Living

Wednesday. This week so far has been a mix of things. I'm really not looking to the rest of the week... at all. It hasn't really bad, but it hasn't been good.
I stuttered my way through a presentation yesterday. Everyone keeps telling me it was great, but I think it was just so I would feel better. Because I didn't have nearly enough information, it was just embarrassing. Nobody had as little info. As me. I don't really care what they think, it's my grade I'm worried about!
Ya, I hit the snooze this morning. I never do that, so either this day is gonna be super fantastic, or it's gonna suck and I'm gonna have to live through it...somehow.
You know, yesterday I went and watched a movie with Bay Bug. It was nice! I really miss doing stuff like that. And, yea I'm not seeing us doing a lot of it over the summer, because bay's gonna try and get a job. So... I dunno about movie's at Maren's.

On an island in the sun, we'll be planning having fun, and it makes me feel so something I can't control my brain. Yeah, I can never figure out what he feels like, it's crazy!

All right, well... I'm off to seminary, ssooooo. I'm g-g-gonna g-go to school n-now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of lola, did you ever finish that story? Cause I'm still waiting to read it.

maren

Alex Lupton said...

OK. Don't get me started on that story. I got like half way through, and then... It just stopped making sense. So Dumb.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was... IS awesome! you should let me read it