Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two Exam Days Done

Took my hard tests today. History and Chem. History wasn't hard. Hard for other people, but I did really good. So exciting!
But, my Chemistry test was HARD! 71 questions and I knew like... 2 of them. Guessed on everything else, felt like an idiot because I was done so early!
I want Florida to win this game. If they do then They and Washington play another game to decide who wins the 2009 softball championships. Right now the score is 2-2.
Not doing anything tonight, just hanging out I think.
HEY ALERT: HARRY POTTER MARATHON AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY. COME IF YO WANT, IT STARTS AT 11 AM AND RUNS ALL DAY. ALL THE MOVIES ALL DAY, LOTS OF FUN!
OK, that's all I have to say. Come if you want. Talk to you guys later... Whoever you are.
Oh, dang, Washington just made that third out really nicely, DARN!

No comments: