Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wowza, Haven't posted all week!

Yes, technically it's Sunday. 12:42. So this won't be long. I just got back from babysitting. And I made thirty wonderful dollars, which is not something that happens to me very often. TIME TO GO BUY A NEW PAIR OF CONVERSE! (If you know what I mean! ;D) It's been a long day. We went to the temple this morning, that was rocking. I love going to the temple. It's so beautiful, and spiritual. Then we went to in and out, I got a chocolate shake and fries., Very Nutritious, lol. Went to Target today, got some new shirts, and some stuff for the camps I'm going to! Then I babysat, and it was really easy, I fed Jane pizza, then I put in "The notebook" and she fell asleep in my lap. Good day, then I watched two more Tom Hanks movies, and I just got back about 30 minutes ago!
I'm really thirsty right now, so I'm going to go get something to drink. Water I think, I know... I'm living on the edge!

Later_______ (Insert What you are to me here)

Alex (Lola) Lupton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best friend. (to fill in the blank).


I'm so glad you posted..... I was going to come on here and comment that the epic saga of iceteamagic had come to a sputtering halt. lol