Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week

This week has just begun, but it's already Tuesday. I'm ready to have some AWESOME FUN! Movie day yesterday, and today I'm going to go see Transformers I believe at 3;10 at the Red rock. I'm excited! And tomorrow is Wednesday, IDK exactly what I'm doing, Thursday is a game night, I need to start inviting people over. Sounds good!
So, I missed working in the firework booth this morning! I feel REALLY guilty! I slept in and so I missed my ride! I'm sorry Anne! I'm SO SO SORRY! I'm probably going to work tomorrow! I'm sorry Anne! I slept passed the beginning of the shift! SORRY!

Alex

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

1. You're going to Transformers today too? I actually might be going tomorrow, not sure yet.

2. You should have told me you were working today, I would've come and worked with you.