Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday

It's Thursday friends! It's been a longish week! And I'm kinda... Maybe tired of summer already! I'm going to Caleb's tonight for Game Night with some friends.
Happy Birthday David! (I think, pretty sure that's who it is) Maren's brother, They re having an enjoyable time I think! I'm not there, I'm at my house. And I'm tired, and I have a bruise on my foot. But that's OK.
I go jogging now... Well, It's only been like.... two days, but it's still been a nice little run around the neighborhood!
OK, I've got to go soon. So, I'm off now! Peace out friends and family!

3 comments:

Rendezvous said...

Andrew, actually, but it was a nice thought. :)

velvetysweetness said...

:) have fun and I know what you mean by just jogging a little bit...it feels good to do even kind of exercise to me though....sounds like you're having a fun summer!

velvetysweetness said...

sorry not even-any