Friday, July 10, 2009

Here, I'm writing!

I'm writing right now! For Maren! Because she's been looking at my BLOG for a longish time, and I haven't written anything new!
Hmmm, there's a movie night tonight, I'm ready for it, whatever my dad is cooking smells good. I have a slight headache, I think I'm going to take some Ibuprofen.... Ya, that sounds nice.
I hate when they advertise for immodest clothing on the TV.... Especially when it's on a model, it's like... "I don't want to see that!" Seriously!
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, I find it hard to concentrate when stupid Sponge bob is playing in the background!!! Thank you, now it's too That's 70 show... Not the most appropriate of shows though. I think I'll go shower.... Maybe.
STRIKE FORCE WISCONSIN!
Maybe it's under the sea, maybe it's not very far, maybe this is how it's supposed to be.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's up with the staaaars,
maybe it's under the sea.
Maybe it's not very faaaar,
Maybe this is how it's supposed to be.
Ya, Maybe this is how it's s'posed to be.

Rock on Lup LUp

Anonymous said...

Jack Johnson lives in my thumb. He's been to the moon.... twice.

velvetysweetness said...

:D you're so random-I love it!

Anonymous said...

John Jacob jingle heimer schmidt... his name is my name too!

Anonymous said...

oh whenever I go out, all the people scream and shout, there goes john jacob jingle heimer schmidt. LALALALALALALA!

Anonymous said...

warehouse 13 is still cool.

Anonymous said...

today I met someone who was actually named johnny appleseed. Crazy, I know.

Anonymous said...

remind me to tell you about the old man and the belly... !

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter 6.... what happened to the ending?!?

Anonymous said...

fortunately, fred and george look FABULOUS in this movie.

Anonymous said...

Draco was my favorite character in this movie.... he did soooo good! They should have made it just Draco malfoy and the plot to kill Dumbledore

Anonymous said...

I am going to go see the second twilight movie... not because I thought the first one was good, but because jacob is HOT in it. :D

Anonymous said...

... and when you put it to-ge-ther,
it's MAGIC
it goes,
bi-pi-ty
bo-pi-ty
boo, now when you put it together
it's MAGIC...

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmm what to do for an 18th birthday party.........? such a conundrum.

Anonymous said...

there's a hole in my bucket,
my bucket,
my bucket,
there's a hole in my bucket,
Elijah, my dear.

I will go and I'll fix it,
I'll fix it,
I'll fix it,
I will go and I'll fix it,
Eliza, my dear.

We can both go together,
together,
together,
we can both go together,
I love you, my dear.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that Meishi sure can turn a phrase. He takes the ugliest thought in the world and strings it up into a necklace of pearls. I can never tell the difference!

Anonymous said...

Rut-ro, shaggy!

Anonymous said...

Where in the world is my popsickle?

Anonymous said...

If I tell you it's a rock, can I keep it?