Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who will be my friend?

Will you be my friend? When everything is lost, when we are alone, when I don't know what to think or even your name. Will you still be my friend when I can't golf and make us lose the tournament? Will you still be my friend when all I do is argue and complain? When I can't recall what you said to me last week let alone this morning? Will you still be my friend, when our communication fails, and my espn goes out? What about if I become famous? And I turn into a complete Jerk, but deep down I'm still me? Will you still love me then? Will you still be my friend, if ALL I do with my life is work the cash register at Mcdonals, and can't afford to do anything but love? Will you still love me if I stop following my standards? Will you still be my friend if I'm hypocritial to EVERYTHING you do and say? What if I don't follow the rules? What if I can't eat anything but salami for the rest of my life and my breath smells bad for... forever! Will you still be my friend then> When all of me has become obsolete, and I crumble away into nothingness.... Will you still love me then? Will you still be my friend? Will you still Feel I am of worth somehow? Now.... Think hard... and let me know if YOU will still love ME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Maren