Saturday, July 4, 2009

The fourth of July!

And I have no plans! Twilight Zone marathon's gone from like Thursday, and it ends tomorrow, so That's what I'm going to be doing, cleaning and watching twilight Zone. Purty exciting stuff if you ask me! NOT
My dad's making me an egg, with cheese and peppers and onions.... I'm excited to eat it!
Today is Maren's sister birthday! Happy birthday LAUREN! Probably not how it's supposed to be spelled, LAREN. Ah well, it's the thought that counts, happy birthday! (Maren, You should show this to her, even though I don't think I've ever actually met her, Happy birthday anyways!)
Listening to the Killers, Going like two weeks without them was terrible... I'm so glad I'm back to listening!
This next week I want to do some stuff, like... Buy aviators and new Converse. I need some buddies to go with me however. So, Ari... Maren. Find a day, and we shall go!
OK, Off to more twilight zone, a new episode is about to start!

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

I'll tell Lauren... (you spelled it right the first time). Hey, like I said earlier, you should totally come over to my house for fireworks etc. I wouldn't mind at all.

And as far as aviator and con shopping, I'm good whenver. I'm still kinda miffed though that Ari never tells me any of her plans. :( But whatev.

Let me know if you decide to stop by tonight!

Alex Lupton said...

MY DAD SAID NO! SORRY BAY BUG! :(