Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mighty Storm

That was our company name at EFY, we would do the cheer you know, and then we would shout MIGHTY STORM! And then make a cool sound like thunder and move our hands like we were throwing lightning at people! It was pretty boss.
So, I want to hang out with friends tomorrow. So, tomorrow someone call me and set something up. I'd call Maren now, but I know her parents are pretty crazy about doing things on Sundays!
My house is cool. I'm soooo cold, like extremely! I'm under 2 different blankets and it's still CRAZY cold! My fingers are numb! For reals!
So, I took a nap earlier, and I was awoken before I was ready to get up. And I was grumpy, and I felt bad because I was being mean to everyone, and I'm really sorry to everyone I offended!
I wish I could dance, I'm so white, and I'm watching one of those lame dance movies that's on ABC family, and I want to dance like those lame people!
Ugh, after I woke up from my nap... TOO EARLY, my dad was watching that documentary on Mormons, and I hate that, because all these people are talking smack about Mormons, and saying things that aren't even true! It's like they're putting the comments on my YouTube video into a movie, and I hate that, and it' really isn't fair for people to judge us when they don't even understand. I had an amazing time at EFY, and I want to keep the spirit with me, and it upsets me how people are so stubborn and ignorant.
Ugh, it truly isn't fair at all.

No comments: