Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Aight my Homies, I'm back on for now

OK, My mum has officially locked my computer when she's at work. So, when I would normally blog, I can't. So I'm blogging at like nine oclock, which is not something I usually do.
I got my Young Women's Madillion FINNALY today, it's so pretty, I absalutly love it! And it's abou ttime I got it! Bishop's promised it for like... months now.
I wish I was a fish, and I could swim in the ocean in a place where I didn't have to be aftaid. And I wish that I could feel the water swimming by, and I wouldn't have to worry about drowning, because I'd be a fish. And I wish that my webcam worked, so I could make videos. And I wish I had a turkey sandwhich... Actually, that one I could very easily do! Like... Right now, maybe in a moment, I just had a bite of Jackie's and it's amazing. OK, Got to go the store with my mum now, by everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

make a video! do it! :D

ren the hen

Anonymous said...

it's been nice knowin ya! :)

...MaRen

Susie said...

Congrats on your YW Medallion!!!