Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jackie wants me to "Shut Up"

Jackie broke the speakers on our computer, so, I have to use some really messed up headphones, so I don't think it should matter if I sing the songs that I'm listening to. She's the one that broke the speakers!
I've got to clean my house.
I think I'll do that after this.
A striking runway entrance.
Of popular teens.
When I loved in Denver, I met a millionaire, with ribbons in her blond hair.
She was everything to me.

Both alone in the dark, we long to see the sun, I was sick of the west when I turned 21, so I moved to the sunshine state.
The solar flairs burned my arms and made her make up run, on our super something honeymoon.
So lovely, she was everything to me.
I was the youngest son of a congressman, and everything was my fault.
We played golf on the moon and tennis on the tennis like athletes of the something.
OK, look up Owl City, Super Honeymoon, it's a very excellent song.

I miss everybody... lets hang out? Yay!
Oh, and BTW, Dawn's back YAY! She's been gone for FOREVER! lol
Bay bug... Having fun at the band clinic? I hope so friend, your mum answered the phone yesterday, said you weren't home and that you were enjoying your time at the clinic. I miss you bud, lets spend time together.
Love Alley

No comments: