Saturday, July 18, 2009

Who missed me?

I'm back from EFY! That was the best week of my life! I felt the spirit so strong! I Was in the best company ever! "Mighty Storm" was our name! And all the people in it were REALLY funny, and there was absolutely NO drama! Me and Mikael were cool roommates! It was really Amazing! All the talks and classes were truly amazing! I took so many great notes! And I had A REALLY spiritual experience, that changed the way I'm looking at life! I love it! It's so amazing! It was both spiritual and fun! The dances were great! And the food was awesome! I made so many new friends! And our cheer was so great! All My love to them! There were two girls from out of the country in my group, one was maria, from Denmark, and Antoinette from France. They were SO cool! I learned so much about the scriptures and about my savior and the atonement! I loved EFY and I can't wait until I can go back! So amazing!
But I'm also REALLY glad to be back! I missed all my friends SO much! All of you are amazing! I've missed you and I can't wait to hang out! See you all soon! I hope! Goodbye friends! I'm going to go shower! Love you all!

3 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

I'm glad you had such a great time....can't wait to see you for a little bit! :)

Anonymous said...

I missed you. Thus, the many many comments on your last post. :D Indeed we must hang out.

Anonymous said...

I will now proceed to make a mosaic whale out of scraps of paper.