Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hood up and ready for Harvest

Today I made brownies, they were pretty good, but I'll probably have to jog a little more tomorrow! Haha
NOW A POST OF COMPLETELY RANDOM THOUGHTS!
Whatever dinner is, it smells really good, and I'm excited to eat it!
None of my friends are ever on face book at the same time as me.
Melinda is an odd name.
Real Families, Real answers
Tonight there's a new show on SYFY (They changed their name and there really isn't a point to it) It's called Warehouse 13, supposed to be good.
Going to eat dinner. Goodbye world!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting title

Anonymous said...

I swear, this is a sickness in and of itself... I check your blog every time I even touch a computer. I know I've told you that before, but now that I've finally seen the last episode of Gilmore Girls, there's nothing to entertain me any more. I think maybe I'll start commenting every time I get on just so you can see how often it is.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I totally forgot about commenting every time I get on.... I've been on like 6 times TODAY. lol
Well, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

warehouse 13 is cool.

Anonymous said...

Man I keep forgetting to comment.