Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I can never get on the computer

Since the computer is locked. The only time I have to blog is like... 6 pm... And I don't LIKE blogging then, because every one's home, and my family is very snoopy and read over my shoulder.... It's really not a nice thing. But, whatever, that's why I don't blog as much anymore.
Nothing new is going on anyways. I start band stuffs tomorrow. Leadership training, it'll take forever, I know it... Because it did last year too. Ah well, it's just something you've got to do I guess. Nothin to it. But until tomorrow, nothing new has happened. I still get up and go joggin', and then come in and watch TV, and then, pretend like I went into the kitchen and found something to eat. Which I never really do. Only diet food existed in my house this last week, until, YESTERDAY, we went to Costco. I have a bit of a tummy ache, it was way worse last night. I couldn't fall asleep until like... 1 am, even after being on meds and stuff, it was just.. agony. OK, Well... I only wrote this morning because my mummy forgot to lock the computer. Thanks everyone who reads this... Which is like one person now. Hmm, All of a sudden I feel very unpopular, not that I ever WAS popular, I just happen to feel less so right now. OK, hope to see you.... soon. Whoever you are... My one reader, you KNOW who you are, I KNOW who you are... See you tomorrow?....
Alley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, sorry I didn't read sooner... I was gone like a freight train.

Susie said...

Well, more than one person reads your blog. I do too. However, I must say that I've been really bad about reading anyone's blog lately.