Sunday, August 9, 2009

Band camp coming up fast

Do you guys remember me Talking about band camp LAST summer! That was a WHOLE year ago! But it seems like it was like... A month ago I was writing about this. Its so insane! Ya, so, I've got band camp tomorrow, I like yelling... alot. It may be my favorite part so far! haha
We are watching Phineas and Ferb. GOOOD times, I really like it. And dad made some good but squishy muffin! I've had three, and I'm about to eat another. So odd! Haha
Two weeks until school starts. It's crazy how this summer went by so fast. I hope that the school year goes as fast. I'm ready to be done already! Haha, Two more years. Oh joy, haha, I know I should enjoy it while I can, but.... I still just want to be done with school, then life can go as slow as it wants! OK, Well, I'm gonna go eat another muffin, maybe I'll write tomorrow, If I can get on. We'll see! Bye Bye BYE! FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll start wishing time would slow down once you get going this year... trust me, it goes way too fast.

M-dizzle