Friday, August 21, 2009

Haven't blogged in FOREVER

So, Aol was down for like.. the last week, I finally got it to work again, so I'm back to blogging.
School starts Monday... I am SO not ready, like.. the only thing I'm excited for, is for it to start so it can be over. I should probably really enjoy this year, it'll be really fun if I try, and I WILL try, but I still want it to go by faster.. REALLY.
I've got some new Chapstick... It's Blistex medicated mint! It makes my lips tingly! lol
Yesterday was the Bengal Bash. It was really fun, there are SOME pretty cool freshman coming in! I like them... Well... Some of them! It was way fun hanging with Maren and Aaron and Tyler.
I'm wearing a plane Jane dress today! It's super duper comfortable! And just a plane Gray! So awesome! Haha!
Now I am going to go miss Maren... She's off to have some amazing fun at the beach and at DISNEYLAND! I love that place! lol
OK, I'm gonna go now! By homies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's right... miss me.