Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sleep is Welcomed

These days are too long, way too long. It's is so lame how long they are. I've talked to people and they've said: NO! It's way shorter than block days! But I disagree, I can't wait to actually START work in class! Because as it is, the classes drag on forever, it's so lame. I get cold in some of my classes too, maybe I'll bring a jacket today or something. I like my history class a lot, Mr. Eubank was Indiana Jones yesterday, so much fun,
My mum is telling me how in her dream she was on a beach in RIO.... RANDOM!!! lol
My house is cold... As it always is. I'm going to SO take a nap when I get home today, these long days sure do drain me! So, Ya, I'll take when when I get home. Jackie stays at school really late, because she has choir after school, I come home as quick as I can, and I'm not in my classes ONE minute longer than I'm forced to be! I'm going to go cuddle under a blanket with the couch now... And try and be warm before we leave. By everyone, have a good day doing your work and such! Bye!

No comments: