Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Has Begun

Summer has officially started. It's Tuesday... I think, I always lose track of the days! Next week I'm going to camp, and also the week after that! I'm very excited for softball camp! Very VERY excited!
I had softball practice yesterday, it was extreme, I lost two pounds, but I weighed this morning too and it looks like I gained it all back in red vines! Haha, aw well, not a big deal, there's practice again tomorrow, they said We'll be hitting for rizzle, here's hoping!
Went over to Maren's yesterday. We were both so dead, we really didn't do anything. We jumped on the trampoline for like ten minutes. Then we played hungry hungry hippos. Then we just sat around and talked. But it was really good to see her, and I'm glad I went, even if we were both too tired to really do anything productive!
Going to Caleb's graduation party tonight, should be interesting.
I got a swimsuit yesterday... I hate shopping for swimsuits, and we went and picked out an ugly one, and the sad thing is that it's actually the best looking of all the choices. So dumb, but now I have a swimsuit. OK, I'm off to finish cleaning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Caleb I say good job graduating!

Maren