Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today

So, let me summarize today. Slept in. so I didn't go to seminary. I went to school, photography, geometry, band, french... BORING!!!! Today made me sick with boredom. I wrote some notes to my friends, I found out that for dinner before homecoming we're going to Bucca Di Peppo (That's probably not how you spell it, but oh well). I'm excited for that. We watched our half-time show in band class today, we were terrible, and we have a competition Saturday, how dreadful!! I came home and watched Chuck again. Good show. The I started writing on my blog, and watching you tube. That brings us to now, writing this on my blog, tonight we have band practice. I get to see Maren, and some of my other friends. That's cool. Shout-out to all them:

Maren Bayles, Anne Aoki, Michelle Phillips, Phillip Easton, Zack (Still don't know your last name) Kaze, Aileen Wong, You all rock see you tonight at the amazing practice!!!!

No comments: