Sunday, October 12, 2008

Homecoming Dinner

So, yesterday I went to the dinner before homecoming. Everyone looked really good. Most people dressed up. Anne did wear pants, but she still looked really nice. And Phillip dressed completely down, which was really funny. I personally wore this new outfit I got. Black legging, black sweater dress, and a black over coat. Lots of people said I looked pretty, so, thank you everyone, you're very kind. My mom did my hair in an awesome up do. She does wonders. And I love her she's amazing. Maren wore a really pretty red dress. Very stunning. Dinner was awesome, I shared fettichinie Alfredo with Michelle and Anne. We were in the Pope room at Bucca. I had a blast, I even tried my very first muscle, as in squishy this inside what a clam type things. Looks nasty, tasted good for the first five or so seconds, then it turned a little fishy, and I swallowed fast. It was really nice, a very special evening. Also I want to say a little thank you to Mrs. Aoki for taking me to the dinner place, and also for taking Phillip and I home. You're amazing thanks!!! Really fun, great idea, I'm glad I went.

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

I'm glad you went too. :D

Jill Lupton doTERRA IPC said...

You were absolutely beautiful. I'm so proud of you, even though we didn't allow you to date, most kids would have been mad at their parents for not allowing it and not even show up for some dinner, but your attitude is lovely, some fun is better than none and things you learn as life lessons help you grow, this is what makes me proud, you never let the negative bring you down, and if you do, it's never for long. You always find the fun in things. LOVE YOU. Madre.