Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Poem By Me, This One's Not as Good As Some Of My Others, But, Oh Well.

CAN'T MISS ME

Yes, I'm here
Underneath all the pain
Under the coating of grimy agony

You can look
I don't mind
In truth you'd be preferred

I of course
Have looked at you
I've peaked and gawked and pondered

But all you see
When you look at me
Is someone less than perfect

But yes I'm here
Underneath all this
And I'll stay here
'Till you come round

To see me as I truly am.


That's the end, but I'll try and write something new so that this pathetic excuse for a poem doesn't end up being the top of my posts for too long.

2 comments:

Jill Lupton doTERRA IPC said...

I really like this poem. I would love it if I didn't think there was some sadness in it, but that's bcz I'm your Madre and don't want you to be sad. I love grimy agony and peaking and gawking. LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

its amazing