Friday, October 31, 2008

Stupid Halloween

That's right, Halloween is stupid. Stupid Band Practice, Stupid cleaning the house, Stupid not doing what I planned to do. This Halloween is so stupid! My mom planned something completely different then what I planned. I'm trying to be calm, but I was just a Little PO d. I'm slowly coming back to my regular self, but this was just so stupid, so, so stupid. I'll be over it eventually, it can't steam for too long, but still. This is so aggravating! Some Halloween this was. Well, at least I still get to hang out with Maren somewhat, barely. I never see her anymore, and this is what happens. Figures, we had everything figures out nice. And Jackie is being an idiot, and I probably won't be able to go over and hang out with Maren anyways because Jackie won't clean the upstairs, and now she's like "Like I care that I'm in your blog!" I'm going to scream, not the Halloween type either, the "I'm going to burst into tears and DIE!" Scream.

*This post was meant to vent, no real harm was meant on anyone.

No comments: