Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bands

So, at lunch today, my friends Anne, Phillip, and Zack were talking about bands and some stuff I should look up. I only remember they said to look up Amber Pacific, and I didn't like them. But in English Michelle wrote me a note with the names of several bands I should check out upon it, they were as follows: Amber Pacific, Anberlin, The Dear Hunter, Bayside, June, and 1997. And as I said, I didn't like Amber Pacific or the The Dear Hunter. June was a little iffy for me, it's in like Japonese or something. But I really liked Bayside, Anberlin was good too, and 1997 wasn't bad. So thanks Michelle. Good stuff. BYE!!!

2 comments:

ZackU said...

o you diddnt like amber pacific o thats sad yea the only song i like from them is the gone so young

Alex Lupton said...

That's the one I heard, didn't like it at all! Sorry, just not me.