Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Peeps

What's up peeps! I am super excited for Halloween. I'm being a fork, Maren and Anne are the other utensils. Exciting I know. I have mutual in like fifteen minutes. It seems those are the posts I usually write, the "Oh no, I only have five minutes to write a most!" ones. I have a serious question to ask you guys, Do I really write about stupid things like, "Today I found a paper clip." ? Tell me, because I really want to know.
Guys, (And girls) I am so surprised, all week I've had people coming up to me and telling me that they say Maren and I on YouTube, and, I've told people, but not as many as have been coming up to me. Yes, I understand that I'm a total dork! No need to go any further with that thank you. It's crazy, after I'm done with this I'm going to go check how many views we've had. OK, well I'm going to check now, Bye!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do not write about stupid things, who told you that
the videos were great

velvetysweetness said...

I love to read random things you write...they're not stupid in any way and it expresses who you are!

Anonymous said...

your writing is super funny. Although I never said paper clips were a bad thing. as a matter of fact, today I found a paperclip!