Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fine, here you go, another poem by me. Enjoy...

ALONE

Often I find myself alone
Where only the dimmest of starlight touches the earth
And in those calm and over bearing moments
My thoughts align themselves into a perfect picture of you

But sometimes I'm gone for awhile
And your portrait becomes fuzzy round the edges
That's when the crystal tears come streaming down
And the sketch becomes unrecognizable and useless

All I can do is cry harder
And pray for your glorious image to return
And when it doesn't,
I crawl out from the abyss I've been hiding in

When I'm about to give up
And lie on the cold ground till the end
You're there taking my hand
And guiding me out of my own personal darkness



Well, I hope you enjoyed, this one I'm actually kind of proud of. So, hopefully you liked it too. Otherwise this whole things was pointless!

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

I wish you didn't write about physical education so much... it makes me sad. :(

but i do like the poem

Anonymous said...

your good