Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random!!!

Hello buds, Jackie is upset because she can't go to Natalie Bame's birthday party. She's sick. She's throwing things down the stairs, STOP JACKIE STOP!!!
My toenails are orange, but I think the orange in this picture is better.
We are who we were when...
I really like the BEACH BOYS, I think they sounds cool, like the Beatles but slightly different.
Six O nine. Wowza.
Going over to Aaron's in a bit. Exciting. Maren ad I are going to have so much fun on Saturday!
OK, if I haven't told you about this fight that happened at school yesterday ask me, because it was really scary and I've told a lot of my friends all ready and they're probably getting tired of it, but it was way scary!!!
I need harry Potter like a grindylow needs water!
Did you know that I used to be a big fan of Harry Potter, yes that's right. I'm still a fan. But like last weekend I was cleaning out my closet and I have a full six boxes of Harry Potter awesomeness.
I think I'm going to re-read the twilight series, then Harry Potter, I love those books, all of them. I need to start reading more. Lately it seems like I don't do a lot of Reading, BUT NOT ANYMORE. I shall read to my eyes fall out. WOOHOO!!!!
My fingers are cramping up. GOODBYE!!!

2 comments:

ZackU said...

thats good reading is good but not fun ha i read the harry potter series to i really like the last book it was well written

velvetysweetness said...

that's funny I feel like I don't read a lot either...that's why I asked you for the twilight book. It's about time I start reading them!