Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday

I am so amazed, it's Thursday. The week is almost over. It seems like yesterday we were getting the lowest scores in competition. This week has been pretty... not spectacular, but OK. I wrote a couple new poems, one of which was too personal to share but just might be my best yet. We had one sucky band practice, we're having another one tomorrow, hopefully that one's better. I did an English project. I got every single problem right on my Chemistry homework today, which I'm really proud of. That's pretty much it. Boring but quick week. This weekend we have yet another competition. We're all praying that our scores will jump up what? At least ten points? Well, as long as we improve I don't mind. Church on Sunday, stake conference, love church, but can you say boring. The longest sacrament meeting ever!!! Oh well, what can you do? Well, I'm in the mood to write a poem. A good one, hopefully. Oh and by the way, AARON told me this awesome band they're called We are scientists. I know I recommend a lot of music and videos on here, but these guys are pretty good. I like them anyways, and their videos are really funny. I like the songs Impatient, After hours, and Great Escape. So there you go. Wow this was a long post!!

1 comment:

Rendezvous said...

Will you let me read your "best poem yet?"