Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I AM ALEX!!!!

Hello blog readers. If you are reading this than, WELCOME. You are one of the few cool enough to know the inner workings of an extreme mind. Now notice I said extreme. Take that as you will, I prefer to think of myself as a secret undercover Spy. Those who are reading this and know what I'm talking about, bonus points for you, and if you're puzzled, ask and ye shall receive. In this instance ask ME, and I'll tell you all about it. Just a heads up, I'm totally religious, those who are LDS kind of know that I'm religious, but I think you have to be a non-member to look at me and truly understand what I mean when I say that I'm religious, around some of my friends I am known as the MORMON. Fine with me, This nickname works for me, and in fact it is truth. Guys if you're wondering why I've been writing a description of myself. Well, I've been watching video blogs. And I think that its transferred a bit over to my personal blog. I like the ones where they explain themselves, and you get to know them. And I personally feel like a lot of my friends don't really know me. Now you know why I'm writing these posts, I'll get into a groove in a couple posts, be patient, don't leave my blog!! You rock guys!!!

No comments: