Saturday, October 18, 2008

Competition numba 2

So, highlights. We went up two places to five. We got seven points higher than last time. We played the music better, and marched sucky, but the music was good. A lot of the other bands are really good. The not so good things, I lost a girl today on the bus I shouldn't have because I'm supposed to be a good section leader, but because I suck, I lost her, but she ended up being on the bus the whole time. So, in short I'm a sucky section leader. And now my best friend is mad at me, and I'm really stressed. Really stupid and there are some other stuff about the people I sat next to. And my terribleness. OK, I stink, both literally and figuratively. SO, goodnight, I'm going to go try to make sense of all this.

"If in doubt of what to do, Let the tears stream down till sense comes to you," Anonymous.

3 comments:

ZackU said...

its ok your not a bad section leader your a great one dont feel bad we all make mistakes

Alex Lupton said...

Thanks Zack, YOu rock.

Rendezvous said...

If you still claim me as your best friend, no i'm not at all mad at you. And I think you are a great section leader. I don't care about the misunderstanding on the bus. I only wish you could understand what's going on right now, but I haven't talked/hung out with you in forever. Thus is life and it sucketh.