Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello Everybody!!!

So, I feel like I haven't truly explained myself to anyone who reads my blog. So, I'll give you a little, this is me post! I am Alexandria1 Jayd Lupton, Alex for short, my family calls me Alley. I'm a sophomore at Bonanza high school. I have friends ranging from seventh graders to seniors. But my number one best friend is Maren Bayles, Shout out to her because she's awesome. I have one sister, her name is Jackie, it's just her me and my mom and dad. We live relatively close to the school. I am fifteen now, wow. Not used to that. At the moment my toenails are bright orange. My hair is a crazy mess, and I'm wearing my band pants. I love dressing up, I was going to wear a dress to school today, but I felt a little uncomfortable, maybe Wednesday. I kind of play softball. I was on the JV team this last year, I'd never played before then, but I guess spirit is good and they let me on. I loved it and plan to be on it again this year. I love music, I'm in the band (if you couldn't tell, I mean, look at my posts!) I'm a blogger, as you know, because I'm on right now and you're reading...me!! My favorite TV shows are, #1 house, then heroes, Chuck right behind that and Finally the office. No other shows do I really follow. I'm texting Bay right now, I'm really hungry. I love English, if my teacher was such a bimbo it would definitely be my favorite subject. I enjoy writing poems as you could probably tell, all the ones I'm proud of go right here, on my blog. I spend a lot of time on YouTube, looking up cool videos and music. My favorite bands are Coldplay, The Beach Boys, The Killers, The Fray, We are Scientists, and the Weepies, and so many more, all the ones that Michelle and Anne told me for sure, like Bayside and Anberlin. My FAVORITE song at the moment is "Wouldn't it be Nice" by the Beach Boys. Ummm, Did I mention I'm hungry, because I'm super hungry. I like fuzzy blankets, warms socks. I play the Trombone, and the flute. I love the flute, but if there are only two trombones, they need me!!! Also, my socks often don't match, I like exercise, I mean, who can pass up physical Education?

2 comments:

ZackU said...

Wow Thats pretty detailed now i iknow the true Alex lupton if thats how you apellit YOU ROCK

Anonymous said...

well, whoever introduced you to the weepies must be pretty cool... and this maren bayles character sounds pretty awesome. :D