Monday, October 27, 2008

French Class

Today in my French class two amazing things happened. I went from an 18% to an 85%. That's right F to a B, way to go Alex !!! I'm number 1!!! Also, Ashley Flores, this girl Keana, and I were talking about the election, and how our country is going down no matter who becomes president. As we were discussing that the conversation turned to the future and how we all think the second coming is on its way very soon. I'm afraid, not of the whole like "Second Coming" thing. But for the people who don't know the truth. WE talked for like thirty minutes about the second coming, the plan of salvation, the war in heaven, the fact that only the LDS church has all of the truth. It was crazy. They were really interested in Life after death. They were talking about how after you die your a spirit, and you can't remember anything from earth, and you can see the people you know now, bu don't remember them. And I just thought that was crazy. How could that be for real, be here and have it not transfer over, So I explained about the veil, and I know that we have the true gospel. I know it's true. And those people who don't know about it are really missing out. I know the church is true, ad I am so thankful for this opportunity I had to share some knowledge of the church with two of those who actually HAD questions!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, sounds like you had a great day! I wish that kind of stuff happen to me!! It's good that you had a chance to share your religious beliefs too.

velvetysweetness said...

I know stuff like that ever happens to me...it hopefully will sometime though. Way to go Alex for being an awesome missionary!!!