Tuesday, April 28, 2009

yes Andy... You are

One Two...

On the Field I remember you were incredible
Hey shut up
Hey shut up
Yeah
On the Field I remember you were incredible
Hey shut up
Hey shut up
Yeah
On the match with the boys
You think you're all alone
With the pain, that you drain from love
In the car with a girl
Promise me she's not your world
Cuz Andy you're a starrrrrr
Get down
Leave the number on the locker and I'll give you a call
Hey shut up
Hey shut up
Yeah
Leave your legacy in gold on the plaques that line the halls
Hey shut up
Hey shut up
Yeah
On the street such a sweet face jumping in town
In the staff when the verdict is in
In the car with a girl, promise me she's not your world
Cuz ANDY YOU'RE a Star.... in nobodies eyes, but mine
Andy you're a star... In nobodies eyes but mine
Andy you're a star, in nobodies eyes, in nobodies eyes but mine

No comments: