Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TOMHANKSATHON!

Right at this very moment.... Maren Bayles is sitting on my couch. Because it is our TomHanksathon! We've watched The Davinci Code, and now we're on to Cast Away! Great movie......
It's Tuesday..... It's hot... If you think about it, Maren is a fourth of my readers, so.. I'm writing a fourth less than usual, because she's at my house and yea.


Jackie is so annoying, all she does is try and be cool in front of my friends, and she's not, she just makes a bigger fool of herself. Now I'm done. Goodbye friends.

2 comments:

velvetysweetness said...

Jackie just works too hard to make people like her...I've told her before! Just be yourself Jackie...that's who everyone loves!

Rendezvous said...

So... it was hot cause Maren was there, right? lol

Yay tom hanksathon! such a good actor.

And I think Jackie is funny either way. :)