Monday, April 13, 2009

First Day Back

Today will be our first day back to school. I'm going to be playing at the middle schools. So, I get out of a lot of class today and tomorrow. The only classes I'm worried about are missing Geometry and Chemistry. But, I can always go in and ask the teachers for help. And maybe that will get me out of some softball!

So, a friend of mine told me to listen to Lily Allen, let me first of say that she has the prettiest voice! And I absolutely LOVE her English Accent! But, some of the songs she sings are inappropriate. The only song I would recommend on here is the Clean version of "The Fear." But other than that, don't look up any of her songs, because they all swear.

What's with Mondays. Most people look at them like it's the worst part of the week. I guess you can see it that way, but I prefer thinking of it as the start. And isn't the start sometimes the best? You can argue that's not correct if you're eating a cinnamon roll or if you're getting into a slightly chilled pool. But I think the beginning is always the best in storied, when it sets up for the rest of plot. It's the best part of softball. Before you get tired, and the Field still smells like... Field. And the dirt hasn't been all kicked up and ruined.
So there, Mondays are really just the start of a softball game. Ha!

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

I could've sworn today was Thursday. Not really sure why, but I guess that's what makes me me.

maren

velvetysweetness said...

that's kindave what I say about Monday's in a way! I don't understand why people are so tired and timid on Mondays because I'm bubbly and overly excited on Monday mornings! But I guess I'm just weird like that! :)