Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh Snap! It's April 3rd!

Hey, before you read, can you look at the description below the blog title? Yes, it does say that there are errors in my posts! Get OVER IT! That's all I have to say on the subject : )

Tonight I'm going to see this show for Anne's birthday, it's gonna be really cool. I just wanted you all to know. That's where I'll be for the night at hand!

Maren, we should totally hang out this next coming week! I'm free every day except Thursday, on which day I'm making videos for all three of my channels!

My feet hurt really bad, I got new flip flops yesterday though, maybe they'll help something! But probably not, they're really just "Oh, Look how cute my flip flops are, Aren't they just the cutest thing you've ever seen, but they don't protect me from the ground at all," Kind of flip flops. OK, well.... I have got to go.... eat breakfast, and.... Ummm (How do I say I just don't want to talk to you anymore?) I've got to ummm.... Wash my hair....

No comments: