Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA Starts Today!

BEDA stands for, blog every day of April.

Today is April Fools. I have to foolish friends this year. So I better watch out! Here's a list of thing I like... In case something happens to me, and you need to look back and remember fond thoughts of my life.
Lasagna
YOUTUBE
Church
Friends
TV :)
Texting
Softball
Photographs
Bowling
Family
Sleeping In
The KILLERS!

That's it, I don't like anything else but what's above.

BTW, I went to the doctors yesterday..... He says that if I don't get into shape..... I might lose my leg...... Imagine me with only one leg...... having to hop everywhere!




April FOOLS!! I know.... I'm a genius!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

wait...lose your leg? You act like its no big deal...what's wrong? okay, well, you don't really have to answer---it's none of my beeswax.. :)

Anonymous said...

haha. I like the leg thing. You didn't get me but i still thought it was funny. I thought that Streetlights!!! comment was even funnier.

Jamison and Amy said...

Alex I love you! So funny girl! Honestly, you didn't get me either...even though I'm super gulible. For the record....love, love, LOVE lasagna too! :)