Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday oh Monday!

I have a game today friends. I don't know who it's against, but it's at home. So.... You should all come and watch me! 3:30. Last game was exciting, I got to be the lead off hitter, and I played really well. This game however, I probably won't be the lead off hitter, because Kiersten is back.

Next Saturday our team is supposed to work at Plant World. But.. I'm going to a family reunion. So, Darn I can't go! Now I'm soooo sad! That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

I've got like 1,110 views on my Mormon video, but I've been getting a lot of weird comments lately. They're like... Woah do people seriously have nothing else better to do then to tear down and innocent girls faith, (Not that it's working, because I know they're just lonely idiots who don't have any friends and find pleasure in destruction) But seriously, people these days, why can't they just stick to their own lives. I made the video to answer questions. Did I make it so that people could correct me with answers that aren't even right? No, I did not. And they are just being dumb and should find a better use for their time!

Stupid idiots....

No comments: